6.5.16

Sunsets are the best II Fashion


Hello, I hope you're going well.
I'm currently sitting in the sun in my garden and it feels so good to finally sit outside and to soak up the sun. So I thought it would be a good idea to share this spring look with you. As you can tell these pictures are already some days old, because my hair is way longer than it's now. I know this probably sounds a little bit girly but it hurts in some way to see my long hair in these pictures, but I'm also very very happy with my new hair lenght.


As you can see these pictures are taken in the same loccation again, but I really like taking my photos here, because in my own opinion the background looks pretty cool. Anyway, I noticed that I totally forgot to mention where my clothes are from in my last fashion posts, so I'll make sure to do it this time.



Fun fact:
I'm literally sunset addicted, all my friends know this and sometimes they even send me beautiful sunset pictures from their vacations. You're perhaps now a little bit confused, because I'm telling you this without any reason, but I thought it'd be a good idea to tell you something personal.
Sunset or should I say the sky in general, is something really important to me, some of you perhaps find this weird, but it's only who I'm and what I feel. I think it is so amazing, because we're all living under the same sky and even if it's the end of the day here in Luxembourg it's the beginning of a new day on the other side of the world.
I think this is really magic and make me feel secure in some way, because I know that I'm not alone, here's always someone awake and starring at the sky at the same time, as I do.



I acctually wanted to write a "classical" fashion post, but as you can tell I totally failed, but I hope you like this blogpost anyway. I'm wishing you a nice evening an I hope that the weather (wherever you are) is as nice as it's here.


pants - Only, shoes - unknown, cardigan - Zara, necklace - Tiffany&co, watch - Marc Jacobs




See you soon,



"Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you."

No comments: