19.7.16

Citytrip Outfit II Fashion

travel with me 



Hello everybody, how are you?
It has been more than a week since I'm out of school now. So I've taken some time for myself to plan everything for my upcoming holidays, but I've also been away for some days. According to that, I've this outfit for you.



We stayed in a very nice hotel in a small town in Germany. (post will follow in the next days) 
They had a wonderful terrace, so I thought it would be a nice idea to take some pictures there and show you my outfit for a little citytrip.
Unfortunately the weather was way better than we thought so my outfit was too thick, anyways I hope you like this post.






Pants - Only, Shirt - Promod, Necklace - Tiffany&Co, Bracelet - Konplott, Ring - Thomas Sabo,               Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs


See you soon,



"To travel is to live."

1 comment:

Lilly Ann said...

Gorgeous looking with a nice dress. You are looking so stylish by wearing those dress. Great and excellent photography. You can use clipping path service
for the beauty enhancement of images. Thanks for sharing your photos and nice info.