24.7.16

Heidelberg, Germany II travel

travel with me



Last weekend was the first time that I've ever visited Heidelberg, therefore I don't think I can give you any great tips. Nevertheless I just want to share some pictures and talk a little bit about our stay. We had a really good time there, so I've decided that this post is going to be some kind of a travel diary about Heidelberg.





We spend two beautiful days in Heidelberg, a small city which is located in southwest Germany, we actually only walked around the old town, explored the city and went shopping.
We stayed in the Qube hotel, which is a really nice hotel and restaurant and by foot only 10-15 minutes away from the heart of the city.
The weather was pretty amazing so we spent much time on lovely terraces which you can litterally find on every corner of the city.
We went shopping as well which was really fun. In fact Heidelberg has the longest shopping street in Europe with a lenght of 1,6 kilometers.
On our last day we decided to walk the Philosophenweg (Philosophers' Walk) which is located on the northern side of the Neckar River. This path offers a wonderful view over the old town and the Heidelberg Castle. We really enjoyed the view and I actually found this pretty shamrock.
Overall I loved Heidelberg and I think I'll come back in the future.








Hope you're all having a nice weekend.
See you soon,



"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."

11 comments:

Unknown said...

My Favorite New Travel Destinations

farnandazax said...

This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
polo t shirts

Johnson said...

I enjoy this Heidelberg trip. I like your sharing picture. Your picture is really cool. I look Otel discount code.

Creator's Desk said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Best Interior Designing in ludhiana

James Weingarten said...

Nice clicks, You can use Image Retouching Service to make your clicks more beautiful and contrast. Visit on Photo retouching for the Best Photo Retouching Services.

Lilly Ann said...

Beautiful pictures you have got captured. I am impressed when seeing this post. Keep continuing guy.

Emily Wilson said...

Hi! This is certainly an informative post! And, the pictures shared by you are undoubtedly the epitome of perfection. Fortunately, I have already applied for my visa for Germany! Now, I cannot wait to get my visa and fly!
Heidelberg I am coming!

Skye Evans said...

Travelling Solo is good idea. You can also work as voluntarily. Earn money and travel without any hassles.
Birmingham airport cheap parking
Heathrow airport cheap parking

saim Ahmed said...

concerning this. I assume I will have to wait and see if there are any new posts that originate from the remarks left here. photography tours

relxindo said...

you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a great activity in this topic! travel news and tips

David Mullins said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 3d Printing Services