9.2.17

rainy days II Lifestyle

things to do on a rainy day



"Let's get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days."



It has been raining a lot lately and to be honest I did not know what to do anymore. Sure you can go shopping or to the cinema, spend your time in cute little coffee shops. But sometimes it's good to take some time for yourself. So today I'm going to share my favourite things to do on a rainy day with you. 




journaling

As you may know I started bullet journaling a couple of months ago and I just love it. (article here) Writing my thoughts on paper, always helps me to reflect on my life, to get inspired and to relax in some way.


books

There's literally nothing better than to sit inside near the fireplace with a cup of tea, fuzzy socks, a cosy blanket and your favourite books. The sound of rain and the heat of the fire always make me feel so comfortable in my own skin.


music

You may know that music means a lot to me, if not click here to read the whole article. Anyway I do have some artists and bands which I really like to listen to whenever its raining. So on Spotify (_mademoisellecoccinelle_) I have created this playlist called cozy evenings which contains a great number of my favourite songs that help me to come down and to relax.






ME-time

As I told you before, I think that it's very important to take some time for yourself. Give yourself a break, your stress level will go down and you will have some time to recharge your batteries. Hot baths, candles, tea, music, a good book and some nice products are basically all you need to relax.





Tumblr

Tumblr (everythingseemssomagical), as well as some other social platforms such as Pinterest , we heart it,.. are great to find new inspirations. Personally I really like to cuddle up in my bed with good music and my laptop. I always come up with some new ideas, motivation to create more and the power to step out of my comfort zone.





childhood movies

As a child, I always used to watch movies with my little brother. Now that we're older, we still enjoy to cuddle up on the couch with our favorite childhood movies whenever it's rainy outside.

My favourites:
- Another Cinderalla story
- Camp Rock
- Princess Protection Program
- High School Musical
- Hannah Montana the movie





See you soon,




"Listen to the rain."

No comments: